I am writing to advise that Montage Online has merged with Brighter Days as of 1 October 2020.
Brighter Days specialise in transforming workplace productivity for mid-market and large organisations across New Zealand. We provide more than 45 clients across our Modern Workplace, Business Applications, and Identity + Services practices with solutions on the Microsoft 365 and Power Platforms. For more details of the clients we work with, please visit https://solarworkplace.redjet.nz/our-clients/
Montage Online’s services and products are focussed on ‘low code’ data collection and integration for HR, Health & Safety, Quality and Customer Portal solutions. These are therefore very complementary to the current Brighter Days service offering.
I formed Brighter Days with a clear vision to be a trusted national consultancy run by a high-performing team and I am really pleased that this merger is another step towards this.
Montage Online will continue to operate and trade “as is” under its existing name and commercial agreements while we work to integrate the two businesses in the coming months.
I believe this merger will offer several key benefits to Montage Online clients:
- Increased Capacity – By mid-October, we will have 12 experienced consultants across both teams and will be recruiting at least two additional high-calibre staff by the end of the 2020. We have already started upskilling the Brighter Days team on the Montage Online platform to increase subject matter expertise by the end of the 2020.
- Enhanced Features – Already, we have plans to invest in the following areas:
- Integration with the Microsoft 365 stack (Teams, SharePoint, and Power Platform).
- Upgrading to a Progressive Web App for responsive and offline capability.
- Improved user experience (UX); and
- Core infrastructure upgrades to improve reliability and stability.
- Stronger Account Management and Project Delivery – The merger offers the opportunity to leverage Brighter Days’ existing capability in account management, project delivery, and client support to better service the needs of Montage Online clients.
I am genuinely excited about the possibilities for both Montage Online and Brighter Days clients.
Over the next few weeks, I will be arranging informal meetings (remote or in person) with the Montage Online clients to introduce myself.
In the meantime, please contact me if you have any questions. I will be happy to answer.
Director + Principal Consultant